There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
- 1/2 green pepper diced
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 package Kite Hill Almond Ricotta
- 1 package firm tofu crumbled
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard seed powder
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- Chop vegetables.
- Spray a saute pan and heat to medium-hot.
- Saute chopped vegetables, olive oil, salt, and pepper for 10 min, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining ingredients, minus tamari, stirring frequently for 10 min or until browned.
- During last 2 min. of cooking add tamari.