Spinach, Tomato and Mushroom Capellini
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
- 1 pound capellini pasta
- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms sliced
- 6 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 10 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 tablespoons dry white wine
- Cook pasta according to package instructions in water along with salt and garlic.
- Heat olive oil and mushrooms in a skillet and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, oregano, and basil to skillet and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add spinach until slightly wilted, mixing occasionally.
- Turn off heat and mix in white wine.
- Drain cooked pasta.
- Combine pasta with the ingredients and serve.