Red, White, and Green Pasta
There is no Nutrition Label for this recipe yet.
- 2 Tbl olive oil
- 1 Tbl garlic crushed
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms sliced
- 1 pt grape tomatoes
- 1 head kale destemmed and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 lb pasta
- 3 oz Go Veggie Chive and Garlic Cream Cheese
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet heat oil, add garlic and cook on low for 2 min.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 3 to 5 min.
- Add grape tomatoes and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Toss in kale leaves, salt and spices. Cook until kale is slightly wilted.
- Add 1/2 cup pasta water and vegan and chive spread. Stir until mixed.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Toss with kale mixture.
- *** Top with Go Veggies Vegan Parmesan Style Topping and, if desired, crushed red pepper.